|ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES• Attend annual membership and Board of Directors meetings.
• Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas, proxies, ballots and other materials needed for membership meetings.
• Prepare and distribute meeting minutes for Board of Directors meetings.
• Prepare information packets (Board packets) for Board members with agenda and related information for Board meetings.
• Prepare and distribute welcome packages to new property owners to include – letter of welcome, annual budget, rules and regulations, Board list, recent newsletter, A-1 contact information, and other important homeowner’s association information.
• Process modification requests as outlined by the Board.
• Recommend and acquire insurance policies as required by the Association’s governing documents.
• Act as liaison with the Association’s attorney, accountant, insurance agent and other professional advisor.
• Work with architect engineer on engineering/reserve study.
• Work with Board members on special projects.
• Negotiate maintenance and service contracts on behalf of the Association.
• Handle all mailings, notices and correspondence on behalf of the Association.
• Assist with the preparation and distribution of letters, bulletins, and newsletters.
• Advise the Board on policy considerations.
• Assist in enforcement of the Association’s governing documents.
• Maintain and provide access to all Association records.
• Provide 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week.
• Provide responsive customer service.
• Assist homeowners regarding questions and issues.
• Maintain accounting and homeowner database.
• Issue violation notices in accordance with the Association’s enforcement procedures.
• Respond to all closing requirements. Provide all Association disclosure packages on a timely basis.
• Enforce and process leasing requirements as established by the Association. Obtain copies of leases for any rental properties within the community.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
This site is provided by A-1 Property Management, Inc.