• Prepare and distribute the annual fiscal budget for the Association.
• Prepare, review, analyze, and distribute monthly financial reports.
• Maintain the Association’s operating and reserve funds in separate accounts in the name of the Association
• Mail coupons/statements for the collection of members' assessments.
• Collect and deposit assessments and take follow-up action on all delinquent accounts.
• Provide liaison with Association’s attorney on any accounts placed in collection.
• Direct debit processing of dues payments.
• Lockbox services available for the collection of members’ assessments.
• Assist CPA with annual audits, reviews, compilations and taxes.
• Process and pay all expenses incurred by the Association as provided in the budget or approved by the Board.